Our training sessions support your academic progress and future development
We offer a number of training sessions developed to improve your research and study skills and help you to use the library services to your best advantage. Our training sessions support you through all stages of your study and research as well as give you competencies for your future employability.
- Library inductions - short introductory sessions upon your enrolment.
- Drop-in sessions - pre-advertised sessions on academic and research skills.
- Succeeding at University sessions - sessions embedded in your timetable as part of the module.
- One-to-one sessions - as a student, you can book an individual session for a date and time most suitable for you.
- Group sessions - as a lecturer, you can book group sessions for your students outside the advertised drop-in sessions.
We would really appreciate it if you took few minutes to complete the form below after a training session. This will help us improve the training we deliver to you.